Terms and conditions of website usage
The term "Botany Bay Nurseries” or "us” or "we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Edgioake Lane, Astwood Bank, Redditch, Worcestershire B96 6BG. The term "you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Your privacy is very important to us. Botany Bay Nurseries respects your concerns about maintaining strict privacy. Any information that you disclose to us is kept in confidence.
When you visit our web site we do not capture personally identifiable information. Our web server collects information about the date and time when our web site was accessed and, if you linked to our web site from another web site, it records the Internet address of the web site from which you linked to our site. This information is collected to measure the number of visitors to our site and the addresses of the web sites from which our visitors come. The web server does not record the email address and other personally identifiable information of persons who view our web site.
We record personally identifiable information (name, email address, mailing address, city, region, post code, and phone number) from those who voluntarily provide it. The online contact and newsletter forms asks for such information.
If you provide personally identifiable information to us, we keep the information confidential. We will only release your personally identifiable information if you have given explicit consent.
We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose mailing lists or other personally identifiable information with third parties. We maintain records of individuals who contact us for statistical purposes and for noting our efforts to provide information or assistance. However, we do not provide this information to anyone else unless you give us your consent.
All text, images and information is © Copyright Botany Bay Nurseries unless explicitly stated otherwise. Articles are published under a Creative Commons License. All other materials including images and text may not be used without our express permission. If you wish to use an image or text from our domain please contact us first.
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF THE SERVICE AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.